Buy Cabernet Sauvignon Nairobi
- 13% ABV750 ml 1.5 litregran verano cabernet sauvignonKES 1,700 - KES 2,400
- 13% ABV750 mlJP chenet cabernet shirazKES 1,400
- 12% ABV750 mlPorcupine ridge carbanet sauvignonKES 3,000
- 14% ABV750 mlboschendal lanoy cabernet merlotKES 3,700
- 13% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresgato negro cabernet sauvignonKES 2,000 - KES 2,500
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresfrontera cabernet sauvignonKES 1,600 - KES 2,400
- 14% ABV750 mlKWV cabernet sauvignonKES 2,400
- 14% ABV750 mlboschendal pavilion shiraz cabernet sauvignonKES 3,500
- 16% ABV750 mlasconi pastoralKES 2,200
- 13% ABV750 mlobikwa cabernet sauvignonKES 1,800
- 13% ABV750 mlEl Chivo Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,800
- 14% ABV750 mlErnie els carbanet sauvignonKES 4,000
- 11% ABV750 mlAstoria cabarnet sauvignonKES 3,800
- 14% ABV750 ml 1.5 litrenamaqua cabernet sauviongnKES 1,700 - KES 2,500
- 9% ABV750 mlfrontera cabernet blushKES 1,550
- 14% ABV750 mlWaterford estate cabernet sauvignonKES 9,800
- 14% ABV750 mltall horse cabernet sauvignonKES 1,700
- 13% ABV750 mlThree Thieves Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,699
- 13% ABV750 mlQuereu Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,999
- 13% ABV750 mlTommasi al tufo cabernet sauvignonKES 4,000
- 14% ABV750 mlParker Favourite son cabernet sauvignonKES 2,200
- 14% ABV750 mlGeyser Peak Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,945
- 13% ABV750 mlCalifornia roots cabernet sauvignonKES 2,100
- 13% ABV750 mlSpier signature cabernet sauvignonKES 2,200
- 13% ABV750 mlTeperberg Vision Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,250
- 14% ABV750 ml1865 Reserve Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,400
- 13% ABV750 mlcremaschi furlotti cabernet sauvignonKES 1,985
- 14% ABV750 mlVan Loveren Christina Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,199
- 14% ABV750 mlDeetlefts Stonecross Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,650
- 13% ABV750 ml14 Hands Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,899
- 12% ABV750 mlDouglas green cabernet sauvignonKES 2,100
- 14% ABV750 mlMont Rochelle Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,300
- 14% ABV750 mlNeethlingshof cabernet sauvignonKES 3,100
- 14% ABV750 mlBoschendal Lanoy Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,900
- 13% ABV750 mlHardys Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,950
- 14% ABV750 mlDomaine De La Baume Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,200
- 13% ABV750 mlWood Bridge Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,750
- 12% ABV750 mlTantehue Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,200
- 12% ABV750 mlFuego Austral Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,800
- 14% ABV750 mlLittle Rock RougeKES 2,100
- 14% ABV750 mlJourneys End Cabernet SauvignonKES 4,050
- 14% ABV750 mlAngove Butterfly Ridge Cabernet MerlotKES 1,900
- 13% ABV750 mlRietvallei Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,400
- 13% ABV750 mlKenwood Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,475
- 13% ABV750 mlArauco Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,750
- 13% ABV3 ltrsRobertson Winery Cabernet SauvignonKES 4,580
- 13% ABV750 mlStonewalker Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,350
- 12% ABV1.5 litre 750 mlCielo Cabernet sauvignonKES 2,300 - KES 2,950
- 13% ABV750 mlRobertson Winery Ruby CabernetKES 2,399
- 14% ABV750 mlKumusha Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,750
- 12% ABV750 mlArcadia Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,495
- 14% ABV750 mlSimonsig Labyrinth Cabernet SauvignonKES 4,499
- 14% ABV750 mlFlagstone Poetry Cabernet Sauvignon 2019KES 3,100
- 13% ABV750 mlRutini Encuentro Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,700
- 11% ABV750 mlCanti CabernetKES 1,950
- 14% ABV750 mlExcelsior Evanthius Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,500
- 14% ABV750 mlLindemans Bin 45 Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,000
- 13% ABV750 mlBarefoot Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,799
- 14% ABV750 mlHesketh Hippocrocopig Cabernet Mataro AragonezKES 2,700
- 14% ABV750 mlZevenwacht Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,800
- 13% ABV750 mlOpstal Sixpence Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,250
- 13% ABV750 mlSan Felipe Oak Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,985
- 14% ABV750 mlFootprint Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,250
- 14% ABV750 mlYarden Cabernet SauvignonKES 5,200
- 13% ABV750 mlJust Roberto Veneto Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,350
- 12% ABV750 mlTocornal Cabernet SauvignonKES 1,950
- 13% ABV750 mlFinca Flichman Misterio Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,050
- 13% ABV750 mlLouis Eschenauer Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,599
- 13% ABV750 mlErnie Els Big Easy Cabernet Sauvignon RoseKES 3,100
- 13% ABV750 mlVieille Grange Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,350
- 12% ABV750 mlCesari Essere CabernetKES 2,450
- 13% ABV750 mlVina Tarapaca Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,350
- 13% ABV750 mlFinca Flichman Misterio Cabernet Sauvignon RobleKES 3,200
- 14% ABV750 mlPerdeberg Cellar Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,450
- 13% ABV750 mlWolf Blass Red Label Cabernet MerlotKES 1,950
- 14% ABV750 mlErnie Els Major Series Cabernet SauvignonKES 5,499
- 12% ABV750 mlMouton Cadet Reserve Saint EmilionKES 4,999
- 14% ABV750 mlMichael David Winery Freakshow Cabernet SauvignonKES 5,999
- 14% ABV750 mlMichael David Winery Rapture RedKES 14,700
- 13% ABV750 mlColumbia Crest Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,500
- 14% ABV750 mlFlagstone Music Room Cabernet SauvignonKES 4,600
- 13% ABV750 mlEl Emperador Cabernet SauvignonKES 2,850
- 13% ABV750 mlCarnivor Cabernet SauvignonKES 3,999
Wines in Kenya
Wine remains to be the most popular drink across the world. There are many types of wines in Kenya leading to a wide array of wines ranging from good cheap wines to expensive wines in Kenya. Wines have become an important part of our religious, social, and cultural life. Today, we not only take wine with almost all the food pairings but we gift our friends and family. There are three types of wines based on their color which include white wines, red whites, and rose’.
Wine is basically an alcoholic drink that is produced from fermented grapes. The grapes used to make wine are exceptionally smaller in size, sweeter, have thick skins, and contain seeds. Commercial wine companies use more than 1,300 types of wine grapes in the production of different types of wine. The types of grapes, yeast, and fermentation process results in different styles of wine largely known as wine folly. These styles can include still wins, sparkling wines, fortified wines, and aromatized wines.
Wines can further be classified as sweet, dry, and oaky, bitter, off-dry, acidic, bold, or smooth. These classifications are largely based on how the wine tastes in one’s mouth.
Although wines are produced in many parts of the world, France, Spain, and Italy remain the largest producers of wine. They are famous for the best quality wines in the world, and most popular wine types of wine. South African Wines are also gaining popularity in Kenya and across the world. Wines get their color from the grape skins
Types of Wine in Kenya and their prices.
Wines can be classified into five major categories.
· Red Wine
· White Wine
· Rose Wine
· Sparkling Wine
All the types of wines in the world fit in at least one of the categories. Some wines can fit in two of the categories. For instance, there are red sparkling wines, white sparkling wine, and sparkling champagnes.
Wine Classifications based on Grape Varieties
Red Wine Types
Syrah/Shiraz – plum and chocolate, full-bodied, dry, blueberry flavors
Cabernet Sauvignon – full bodied, flavors, dry, black currant, and black cherry.
Pinot Noir – light-to medium bodied, fruit and berry flavors, and off-dry
Merlot- Medium-to full-bodied
Zinfandel- Fruit flavors and berry, off-dry, high alcohol, medium-to-full-body
Malbec – Dry, full-bodied, chocolate, flavors of dark fruit
Types of white wine
Sauvignon Blanc – has green fresh fruity flavors, off-dry, acidic, and light-to-medium bodied.
Chardonnay – citrus, flavors of apple, dry, medium bodied, and tropical fruit flavors.
Pinot Grigio/Gris – light to medium –bodied, light fruit flavors, citrus, off-dry.
Riesling – fruity flavors of lime and apple, off-dry to white, light bodied.
Moscato (Muscat) – juicy fruity flavor, sweet, light-bodied.
Rose’ wines are produced from black/red grapes. However, these grapes are lighter in color compared to red wine because the skins are only left to macerate in the grape juice for some time. There are many different types of Rose wine. Types of Rose’ wine can vary just as much white and red wines, from sweet and dry, and are made from all different types of grapes.
The difference between sparkling wine and other types of fine is the bubbles. The bubbles result from the carbon dioxide that gets trapped in the wine during the second part of the fermentation process. The grapes can range from different types of grapes.
Wine Delivery Nairobi
LiquorStream is the most trusted online wine shop in Kenya. We have all wine categories including white wine, red wine, sparkling wines, champagnes, and Rose’ wine. We have wines from all parts of the word including Germany, Italy, Chile, Spain, and South Africa. We are the best online liquor store in Kenya selling and delivering all alcoholic drinks within Nairobi. Our drinks delivery services are free and fast. Whether you are searching for the best red sweet wines in Kenya or the best wines for ladies, we got it all.