- 40% ABV750 mlrichotKES 1,600
- 36% ABV750 mlkwv 10 yearsKES 3,000
- 27% ABV750 ml 1 litrethree barrels vsopKES 2,400 - KES 2,700
- 40% ABV750 mlviceroyKES 1,600
- 40% ABV700 mlCles des Ducs XO ArmagnacKES 13,500
- 36% ABV750 mlviceroy 10 yearsKES 3,500
- 36% ABV750 mlbardinet vsopKES 1,700
- 40% ABV700 mlCles des ducs vsopKES 9,200
- 40% ABV750 mlexcellency brandyKES 1,400
- 40% ABV750 mldon montegoKES 1,950
- 40% ABV1 litreChabot vsop deluxeKES 9,500
- 38% ABV750 mlMusgrave Copper Brandy VanillaKES 6,449
- 38% ABV750 mlMusgrave Black Honey CopperKES 6,989
- 40% ABV750 mlbeehive napoleonKES 1,400
- 38% ABV750 mlkwv 20 yearsKES 21,500
- 40% ABV700 mlCles des ducs VS armagnacKES 5,500
- 36% ABV750 mljp chenet xo brandyKES 2,000
- 40% ABV700 mlSt-Remy VSOPKES 2,499
- 42% ABV750 mlSchladerer Black Forest Cherry BrandyKES 5,200
- 40% ABV700 mlChabot armagnac vsKES 7,850
- 43% ABV750 mlOude Meester V.S.O.BKES 1,900
- 43% ABV750 mlKWV 3 YearsKES 1,800
- 40% ABV700 mlBardinet XO French brandyKES 4,930
- 42% ABV750 mlSchladerer Milde Williambirne Pear BrandyKES 5,200
- 40% ABV700 mlChabot XO ArmagnacKES 18,000
- 38% ABV750 mlTorres 5 Years Solera ReservaKES 2,850
- 38% ABV700 mlKWV 15 YearsKES 14,799
- 40% ABV1 litreSt Remy Reserve PriveeKES 4,000
- 40% ABV750 mlFundador SoleraKES 3,599
- 38% ABV700 mlKWV 12 YearsKES 11,849
- 40% ABV700 mlSt-Remy XOKES 3,450
- 40% ABV750 mlBerneroy Fine CalvadosKES 4,900
- 40% ABV700 mlSt-Remy cask finish collectionKES 6,199
- 43% ABV750 mlKWV 5 YearsKES 2,800
- 40% ABV750 mlMetaxa 30 Years Private ReserveKES 29,800
- 38% ABV750 mlGrappa Moscato Alexander BottegaKES 4,950Out of stock
- 42% ABV750 mlSchladerer Schwarzwalder Kirschwasser Black Forest CherryKES 5,150
- 38% ABV750 mlGrappa Alexander Exqusite PremiumKES 11,800
- 50% ABV750 mlArak Haddad Silver LabelKES 2,400
- 43% ABV750 mlBottega Grappa Riserva Privata BarricataKES 5,500Out of stock
- 50% ABV750 mlArak Haddad Golden EagleKES 2,400
- 38% ABV750 mlBottega Grappa Uve ChardonnayKES 6,100
- 50% ABV750 mlArak ToumaKES 4,350
- 50% ABV750 mlArak Haddad CrystalKES 17,100Out of stock
- 40% ABV1 litreMetaxa 7 StarKES 5,350
- 38% ABV1 litreMetaxa 5 StarKES 4,695Out of stock
- 40% ABV750 mlGrappa Alexander Biologica OrganicKES 3,390
- 38% ABV750 mlGrappa Bottega MaestriKES 12,000
- 50% ABV750 mlArak Haddad EliteKES 6,350
- 40% ABV750 mlSt Rhys French Napoleon BrandyKES 2,900
- 38% ABV750 mlBottega Grappa Alexander BiancoKES 7,999
- 36% ABV750 mlLepanto Brandy 12 YearsKES 6,449
- 15% ABV750 mlBottega Latte MacchiatoKES 4,000
- 40% ABV750 mlCles Des Ducs Armagnac NapoleonKES 5,500
- 45% ABV1 litreEfe Fresh Grapes RakiKES 4,350
- 38% ABV750 mlGrappa Prosecco Alexander BottegaKES 3,950
Brandy is popularly known as the "liquor of the gods" and an iconic symbol of French luxury. Brandy refers to a distilled spirit that is made from fermented fruit juice. The distilled spirit is known as l'eau de vie and is aged in oak barrels to age. Grapes, apples, cherries, and apricots are the most common fruits used in making brandy.
The best brandy brands are fruity, oaky, and subtly sweet. Since brandy is aged in wooden casks, most brands have flavor notes of oak, giving the drink a quality texture. As the l'eau de vie ages in oak casks, it matures, and the taste becomes more complex, mellow, and smooth. It also has an okay finish which is really enjoyable.
Categories of Brandy
Brandy is classified using different label designations to denote the number of years the l'eau de vie has aged in oak barrels.
V.S (Very Special) - Aged for about 2 years in oak cask
V.S.O.P (Very Superior Old Pale) –Aged for 4 years in casks
XO (Extra Old) –Aged for about 10 years in oak casks
XXO (Extra Extra Old) Aged for 14 years or more in oak cask
Some of the most expensive brandies are aged for more than 30 years in oak casks. These brandies are mellower, maintain the softness of sweet wine, and have stronger oaky flavors.
Types of Brandy
There are several styles of brandy-based on where the l'eau de vie is produced and distilled. These include;
Cognac: Yes, Cognac is brandy and one of the finest, to be exact. By law, this brandy is only produced in the region of Cognac in France. It also comes from specific grapes, which include Folle Blanche, Ugni Blanc, and Colombard. Order cognac online and taste liquor with a distinctive difference today.
Armagnac: This is a high-end French brandy protected by the appellation d'origine controlee (AOC). Only a variety of 10 grapes can be used to make this brandy.
Brandy de Jerez: This is a Spanish brandy that must be produced in the Southern Jurez region. These brandies are sweeter and have complex flavors.
Other types of brandy include American Brandy, Eau-de-vie (un-aged), Grappa, and Flavored Brandy.
We have all types of brandy brands, including popular brandy brands in Kenya. Some of our bestselling brandy brands include; Hennessy Brandy, Christian Brothers, Martell, Rémy Martin, Courvoisier, Napoleon, and Viceroy.
Shop from Us
We sell all types of brandy liquor brands in Kenya. We deliver all brandy alcohol brands at the best brandy prices in Kenya. We got something for everyone. Whether you are searching cheap brand brands to the oldest brandy brands, we got it all.