- 11% ABV750 ml 1.5 litrepierre marcel sweet redKES 1,700 - KES 2,500
- 12% ABV750 mlbirds & bees red sweet malbecKES 1,600
- 12% ABV5 litresama la vida red caskKES 3,499Out of stock
- 5% ABV750 mlpenasol sangriaKES 1,200
- 6% ABV750 mlarbormist zinfandel sweet roseKES 1,700
- 13% ABV750 mlmamma mia red sweetKES 1,800
- 8% ABV750 mlcaprice red sweetKES 1,000
- 8% ABV750 mlLambrusco Dell'emilia Amabile RossoKES 2,000
- 9% ABV1.5 litrescarlo rossiKES 4,300
- 13% ABV750 mlblack bird sweet redKES 1,700
- 9% ABV1.5 litre 750 mlfour cousins sweet redKES 1,500 - KES 2,800
- 11% ABV750 mlcellar cask sweet redKES 1,300
- 8% ABV5 litresfour cousins natural sweet red caskKES 3,800
- 8% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresrobertson winery sweet redKES 1,349 - KES 2,050
- 6% ABV750 mlluis montfort redKES 1,800
- 7% ABV750 ml 1.5 litres4th Street sweet roseKES 1,500 - KES 2,300
- 12% ABV750 mlCuvee SpecialeKES 2,000
- 11% ABV750 mllamothe parrotKES 1,900
- 750 mlpure heaven red celebration drink (non-alcholic)KES 1,200
- 12% ABV750 mlasconi kagor luxKES 2,300
- 10% ABV750 mlrosso nobile cioccolataKES 2,200
- 10% ABV750 mlpenasol red sweetKES 1,000
- 12% ABV1 litrecaprice red sweet caskKES 1,200
- 9% ABV5 litresovermeer late harvest caskKES 3,200
- 8% ABV5 litresorange river cellars sweet red caskKES 3,550Out of stock
- 8% ABV750 mlleleshwa red sweetKES 1,950
- 9% ABV750 ml 1.5 litrecarlo rossi red sweetKES 1,400 - KES 2,400
- 13% ABV750 ml 1.5 litreculemborg cape redKES 1,600 - KES 2,500
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litreupper valley sweet redKES 2,000 - KES 2,500
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litres4th street red sweetKES 1,400 - KES 2,300
- 10% ABV3lCarlo rossi blushKES 2,600Out of stock
- 9% ABV1.5 litresblack towerKES 1,900
- 8% ABV750 mlfour cousins red sparkling wineKES 2,200
- 8% ABV750 mlversus sweet redKES 1,699
- 12% ABV750 mlJ.P. chenet medium sweetKES 1,800
- 8% ABV750 mlsaint celine sweet redKES 1,200
- 14% ABV750 mlcrema nobile cioccolataKES 2,000
- 8% ABV750 mlluis montfort summer redKES 1,800
- 9% ABV5 litresnamaqua red sweet caskKES 4,000
- 12% ABV750 mlFragolino red duchessa LiaKES 1,900
- 11% ABV2 litres 5 litrescellar cask red sweet caskKES 2,900 - KES 4,300
- 13% ABV750 mlDeetlefs MalbecKES 2,650
- 11% ABV750 mlRooiberg winery natural sweet redKES 2,150
- 9% ABV750 mlDelush redKES 1,399
- 13% ABV750 mlDouglas Green Sunkissed Natural Sweet RedKES 2,500
- 7% ABV1.5 litreRiunite sangriaKES 2,750
- 12% ABV750 mlCh Valac medium sweet redKES 1,450
- 10% ABV1 litreEfrat massoretKES 2,700
- 19% ABV750 mlDouglas Green Cape RubyKES 3,650
- 19% ABV750 mlGrahams Fine Ruby PortKES 4,000
- 12% ABV750 mlBarton & Guestier Cuvee SpecialeKES 2,000
- 20% ABV750 mlSandeman special reserve ruby portoKES 4,100
- 13% ABV750 mlDragons Back Mountain Medium Sweet RedKES 1,650
- 9% ABV750 mlFrontera Sweet RedKES 1,499
- 19% ABV750 mlGrahams Fine Tawny PortKES 4,100
- 19% ABV750 mlSandeman tawny portKES 3,000
- 9% ABV750 mlAmani Bay Sweet RedKES 1,800
- 20% ABV750 mlGraham's Late Bottled Vintage PortKES 5,900
- 12% ABV5 litresPeter Vella Vineyard Delicious RedKES 4,950
- 13% ABV750 mlKumala Cape Medium Sweet RedKES 1,700
- 20% ABV750 mlSandeman late-bottled vintage portoKES 6,100
- 12% ABV5 litresPeter Vella Vineyards MerlotKES 4,950
- 12% ABV750 mlB&G cuvee speciale nature sweet redKES 2,150
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litreMara nyekunduKES 2,100 - KES 3,600
- 9% ABV750 mlDulzino Sweet RedKES 2,100Out of stock
- 8% ABV750 mlMara Tamu RedKES 2,000
- 20% ABV750 mlGrahams 10 Years Tawny PortKES 6,500
- 12% ABV750 mlLE Filou Sweet RougeKES 2,100
- 9% ABV750 mlLindemans Bin 46 Sweet RedKES 1,950
- 17% ABV750 mlKWV Cape RubyKES 2,750
- 8% ABV750 mlRobertson Winery Chapel Sweet RedKES 1,950
- 12% ABV250 mlNine Fields Sweet Red CanKES 500
Wines in Kenya
Wine remains to be the most popular drink across the world. There are many types of wines in Kenya leading to a wide array of wines ranging from good cheap wines to expensive wines in Kenya. Wines have become an important part of our religious, social, and cultural life. Today, we not only take wine with almost all the food pairings but we gift our friends and family. There are three types of wines based on their color which include white wines, red whites, and rose’.
Wine is basically an alcoholic drink that is produced from fermented grapes. The grapes used to make wine are exceptionally smaller in size, sweeter, have thick skins, and contain seeds. Commercial wine companies use more than 1,300 types of wine grapes in the production of different types of wine. The types of grapes, yeast, and fermentation process results in different styles of wine largely known as wine folly. These styles can include still wins, sparkling wines, fortified wines, and aromatized wines.
Wines can further be classified as sweet, dry, and oaky, bitter, off-dry, acidic, bold, or smooth. These classifications are largely based on how the wine tastes in one’s mouth.
Although wines are produced in many parts of the world, France, Spain, and Italy remain the largest producers of wine. They are famous for the best quality wines in the world, and most popular wine types of wine. South African Wines are also gaining popularity in Kenya and across the world. Wines get their color from the grape skins
Types of Wine in Kenya and their prices.
Wines can be classified into five major categories.
· Red Wine
· White Wine
· Rose Wine
· Sparkling Wine
All the types of wines in the world fit in at least one of the categories. Some wines can fit in two of the categories. For instance, there are red sparkling wines, white sparkling wine, and sparkling champagnes.
Wine Classifications based on Grape Varieties
Red Wine Types
Syrah/Shiraz – plum and chocolate, full-bodied, dry, blueberry flavors
Cabernet Sauvignon – full bodied, flavors, dry, black currant, and black cherry.
Pinot Noir – light-to medium bodied, fruit and berry flavors, and off-dry
Merlot- Medium-to full-bodied
Zinfandel- Fruit flavors and berry, off-dry, high alcohol, medium-to-full-body
Malbec – Dry, full-bodied, chocolate, flavors of dark fruit
Types of white wine
Sauvignon Blanc – has green fresh fruity flavors, off-dry, acidic, and light-to-medium bodied.
Chardonnay – citrus, flavors of apple, dry, medium bodied, and tropical fruit flavors.
Pinot Grigio/Gris – light to medium –bodied, light fruit flavors, citrus, off-dry.
Riesling – fruity flavors of lime and apple, off-dry to white, light bodied.
Moscato (Muscat) – juicy fruity flavor, sweet, light-bodied.
Rose’ wines are produced from black/red grapes. However, these grapes are lighter in color compared to red wine because the skins are only left to macerate in the grape juice for some time. There are many different types of Rose wine. Types of Rose’ wine can vary just as much white and red wines, from sweet and dry, and are made from all different types of grapes.
The difference between sparkling wine and other types of fine is the bubbles. The bubbles result from the carbon dioxide that gets trapped in the wine during the second part of the fermentation process. The grapes can range from different types of grapes.
Wine Delivery Nairobi
LiquorStream is the most trusted online wine shop in Kenya. We have all wine categories including white wine, red wine, sparkling wines, champagnes, and Rose’ wine. We have wines from all parts of the word including Germany, Italy, Chile, Spain, and South Africa. We are the best online liquor store in Kenya selling and delivering all alcoholic drinks within Nairobi. Our drinks delivery services are free and fast. Whether you are searching for the best red sweet wines in Kenya or the best wines for ladies, we got it all.