White sweet wine
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litrescellar cask whiteKES 1,350 - KES 1,800
- 12% ABV750 mlsimonsig chenin blancKES 2,900
- 11% ABV750 mlJP chenet whiteKES 1,800
- 12% ABV750 mlvina lastra white sweetKES 1,800
- 15% ABV5 litresorange river cellars white sweet caskKES 3,550Out of stock
- 12% ABV750 mldrostdy-hof white sweetKES 1,300
- 8% ABV750 mlLambrusco Dell'emilia Amabile BiancoKES 2,000
- 9% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresfour cousins white sweetKES 1,500 - KES 2,300
- 8% ABV750 mlversus white sweetKES 1,799
- 750 mlchamdor white (non-alcoholic-wine)KES 1,350
- 9% ABV750 mlbianco nobile white sweetKES 2,400
- 13% ABV750 mlKWV chenin blancKES 2,300
- 11% ABV750 mlpierre marcel sweet whiteKES 1,900
- 13% ABV750 mlKWV chardonnayKES 1,800
- 8% ABV5 litresnamaqua white sweet caskKES 4,000
- 750 mlpure heaven celebration drink (non-alcoholic)KES 1,200
- 11% ABV2 litres 5 litrescellar cask white sweet caskKES 2,650 - KES 3,750
- 11% ABV750 mlcellar cask white sweetKES 1,300
- 12% ABV750 mlbirds & bees white sweet malbecKES 1,600
- 8% ABV750 mlsaint anna white sweetKES 1,200
- 750 mlroyalty white celebration drink (non-alcoholic)KES 1,200
- 13% ABV750 mlAlamos chardonnayKES 2,100
- 10% ABV750 mlRooiberg blanc natural sweetKES 2,150
- 12% ABV750 mlWaterford Elgin Sauvignon BlancKES 2,599
- 8% ABV750 mlDelush whiteKES 1,399
- 11% ABV750 mlSpier discover medium sweet whiteKES 1,900
- 5% ABV750 mlBalbi Soprani Moscato d’Asti DOCGKES 3,000
- 12% ABV750 mlKen Forrester Petit Semi SweetKES 2,100
- 8% ABV750 mlDouglas Green Sun Kissed Natural Sweet WhiteKES 2,500
- 10% ABV750 ml14 Hands MoscatoKES 2,645
- 11% ABV750 mlJP Chenet Divine MuscatKES 2,499
- 12% ABV750 mlCh valac medium sweet whiteKES 1,450
- 10% ABV1 litrePenasol White Sweet WineKES 1,200
- 11% ABV750 mlJP Chenet ice editionKES 1,975
- 11% ABV750 mlKleine Rust Semi SweetKES 1,430
- 8% ABV750 mlBottega petalo moscatoKES 5,100
- 10% ABV500 mlAsconi Riesling Ice WineKES 3,999
- 13% ABV750 mlSimonsig GewurztraminerKES 3,900
- 20% ABV750 mlTaylor's Fine White PortKES 2,900
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litreMara nyeupeKES 2,100 - KES 3,600
- 8% ABV750 mlAmani Bay Sweet WhiteKES 1,800
- 7% ABV750 mlFragolino Bianco MorandoKES 1,750
- 8% ABV750 mlAmor Sweet White WineKES 1,550
- 7% ABV750 mlAsconi MoscatoKES 2,300
- 13% ABV750 mlBlack Bird Sweet WhiteKES 1,700
- 15% ABV1 litreOsborne Rich Golden SherryKES 2,950
- 12% ABV750 mlUpper Valley Nabygelegen Sweet WhiteKES 2,100
- 8% ABV5 litresFour Cousins Sweet White CaskKES 3,999
- 11% ABV750 mlBottega White Gold ProseccoKES 5,100
- 11% ABV750 mlLE Filou Sweet BlancKES 2,100
- 8% ABV750 mlDile MoscatoKES 2,450
Wines in Kenya
Wine remains to be the most popular drink across the world. There are many types of wines in Kenya leading to a wide array of wines ranging from good cheap wines to expensive wines in Kenya. Wines have become an important part of our religious, social, and cultural life. Today, we not only take wine with almost all the food pairings but we gift our friends and family. There are three types of wines based on their color which include white wines, red whites, and rose’.
Wine is basically an alcoholic drink that is produced from fermented grapes. The grapes used to make wine are exceptionally smaller in size, sweeter, have thick skins, and contain seeds. Commercial wine companies use more than 1,300 types of wine grapes in the production of different types of wine. The types of grapes, yeast, and fermentation process results in different styles of wine largely known as wine folly. These styles can include still wins, sparkling wines, fortified wines, and aromatized wines.
Wines can further be classified as sweet, dry, and oaky, bitter, off-dry, acidic, bold, or smooth. These classifications are largely based on how the wine tastes in one’s mouth.
Although wines are produced in many parts of the world, France, Spain, and Italy remain the largest producers of wine. They are famous for the best quality wines in the world, and most popular wine types of wine. South African Wines are also gaining popularity in Kenya and across the world. Wines get their color from the grape skins
Types of Wine in Kenya and their prices.
Wines can be classified into five major categories.
· Red Wine
· White Wine
· Rose Wine
· Sparkling Wine
All the types of wines in the world fit in at least one of the categories. Some wines can fit in two of the categories. For instance, there are red sparkling wines, white sparkling wine, and sparkling champagnes.
Wine Classifications based on Grape Varieties
Red Wine Types
Syrah/Shiraz – plum and chocolate, full-bodied, dry, blueberry flavors
Cabernet Sauvignon – full bodied, flavors, dry, black currant, and black cherry.
Pinot Noir – light-to medium bodied, fruit and berry flavors, and off-dry
Merlot- Medium-to full-bodied
Zinfandel- Fruit flavors and berry, off-dry, high alcohol, medium-to-full-body
Malbec – Dry, full-bodied, chocolate, flavors of dark fruit
Types of white wine
Sauvignon Blanc – has green fresh fruity flavors, off-dry, acidic, and light-to-medium bodied.
Chardonnay – citrus, flavors of apple, dry, medium bodied, and tropical fruit flavors.
Pinot Grigio/Gris – light to medium –bodied, light fruit flavors, citrus, off-dry.
Riesling – fruity flavors of lime and apple, off-dry to white, light bodied.
Moscato (Muscat) – juicy fruity flavor, sweet, light-bodied.
Rose’ wines are produced from black/red grapes. However, these grapes are lighter in color compared to red wine because the skins are only left to macerate in the grape juice for some time. There are many different types of Rose wine. Types of Rose’ wine can vary just as much white and red wines, from sweet and dry, and are made from all different types of grapes.
The difference between sparkling wine and other types of fine is the bubbles. The bubbles result from the carbon dioxide that gets trapped in the wine during the second part of the fermentation process. The grapes can range from different types of grapes.
Wine Delivery Nairobi
LiquorStream is the most trusted online wine shop in Kenya. We have all wine categories including white wine, red wine, sparkling wines, champagnes, and Rose’ wine. We have wines from all parts of the word including Germany, Italy, Chile, Spain, and South Africa. We are the best online liquor store in Kenya selling and delivering all alcoholic drinks within Nairobi. Our drinks delivery services are free and fast. Whether you are searching for the best red sweet wines in Kenya or the best wines for ladies, we got it all.