- 13% ABV750 mlJP chenet cabernet shirazKES 1,400
- 12% ABV750 mlJacob's creek classic shirazKES 3,800
- 750 mltall horse shirazKES 1,700
- 14% ABV750 mlboschendal pavilion shiraz cabernet sauvignonKES 3,500
- 13% ABV750 mlgato negro shirazKES 2,000
- 14% ABV750 mlsimonsig shirazKES 4,000
- 14% ABV750 mlboschendal 1685 shirazKES 3,850
- 14% ABV750 mlnederburg shirazKES 2,100
- 12% ABV750 mlfrontera shirazKES 1,550
- 13% ABV750 mlcasillero del diablo shirazKES 2,100
- 14% ABV750 mlGroot constantia shirazKES 7,000
- 13% ABV750 mlsimonsig cabernet sauvignonKES 4,150
- 14% ABV750 mlZonnebloem ShirazKES 2,600
- 13% ABV750 mlStellenbosch Vineyards ShirazKES 2,445
- 14% ABV750 mlVan Loveren Christina ShirazKES 3,600
- 14% ABV750 mlSpier signature shirazKES 2,200
- 14% ABV750 mlExcelsior paddock shirazKES 2,100
- 14% ABV750 mlParker Favourite son shirazKES 2,200
- 14% ABV750 mlAngove long row shirazKES 1,900
- 14% ABV750 mlVergelegen reserve shirazKES 4,300
- 13% ABV750 mlObikwa Shiraz 2017KES 1,800
- 14% ABV750 mlNeethlingshof shirazKES 3,200
- 14% ABV750 mlCederberg ShirazKES 4,950
- 14% ABV750 mlFairview ShirazKES 2,425
- 14% ABV750 mlBellingham ShirazKES 2,800
- 14% ABV750 mlKevin Arnold ShirazKES 7,400
- 14% ABV750 mlSimonsig Mr Borios ShirazKES 4,550
- 13% ABV750 mlHardys ShirazKES 1,950
- 14% ABV750 mlJacob's Creek Double Barrel ShirazKES 2,500
- 14% ABV750 mlJacob’s Creek Limestone Reserve ShirazKES 2,550
- 14% ABV750 mlThe Milkwood Shiraz ViognierKES 2,050
- 14% ABV750 mlDry Land Collection Conquerer Tenacious ShirazKES 3,000
- 14% ABV750 mlFlagstone Dark Horse ShirazKES 5,599
- 13% ABV750 mlMaison Castel SyrahKES 2,150
- 14% ABV750 mlCono Sur 20 Barrels SyrahKES 4,100
- 13% ABV750 mlQuereu SyrahKES 2,000
- 14% ABV750 mlHesketh Vulture Dog Shiraz TempranilloKES 2,700
- 13% ABV750 mlLouis Eschenauer SyrahKES 2,599
- 13% ABV750 mlFinca Flichman Misterio Shiraz RobleKES 2,950
- 13% ABV750 ml19 Crimes ShirazKES 2,150
Wines in Kenya
Wine remains to be the most popular drink across the world. There are many types of wines in Kenya leading to a wide array of wines ranging from good cheap wines to expensive wines in Kenya. Wines have become an important part of our religious, social, and cultural life. Today, we not only take wine with almost all the food pairings but we gift our friends and family. There are three types of wines based on their color which include white wines, red whites, and rose’.
Wine is basically an alcoholic drink that is produced from fermented grapes. The grapes used to make wine are exceptionally smaller in size, sweeter, have thick skins, and contain seeds. Commercial wine companies use more than 1,300 types of wine grapes in the production of different types of wine. The types of grapes, yeast, and fermentation process results in different styles of wine largely known as wine folly. These styles can include still wins, sparkling wines, fortified wines, and aromatized wines.
Wines can further be classified as sweet, dry, and oaky, bitter, off-dry, acidic, bold, or smooth. These classifications are largely based on how the wine tastes in one’s mouth.
Although wines are produced in many parts of the world, France, Spain, and Italy remain the largest producers of wine. They are famous for the best quality wines in the world, and most popular wine types of wine. South African Wines are also gaining popularity in Kenya and across the world. Wines get their color from the grape skins
Types of Wine in Kenya and their prices.
Wines can be classified into five major categories.
· Red Wine
· White Wine
· Rose Wine
· Sparkling Wine
All the types of wines in the world fit in at least one of the categories. Some wines can fit in two of the categories. For instance, there are red sparkling wines, white sparkling wine, and sparkling champagnes.
Wine Classifications based on Grape Varieties
Red Wine Types
Syrah/Shiraz – plum and chocolate, full-bodied, dry, blueberry flavors
Cabernet Sauvignon – full bodied, flavors, dry, black currant, and black cherry.
Pinot Noir – light-to medium bodied, fruit and berry flavors, and off-dry
Merlot- Medium-to full-bodied
Zinfandel- Fruit flavors and berry, off-dry, high alcohol, medium-to-full-body
Malbec – Dry, full-bodied, chocolate, flavors of dark fruit
Types of white wine
Sauvignon Blanc – has green fresh fruity flavors, off-dry, acidic, and light-to-medium bodied.
Chardonnay – citrus, flavors of apple, dry, medium bodied, and tropical fruit flavors.
Pinot Grigio/Gris – light to medium –bodied, light fruit flavors, citrus, off-dry.
Riesling – fruity flavors of lime and apple, off-dry to white, light bodied.
Moscato (Muscat) – juicy fruity flavor, sweet, light-bodied.
Rose’ wines are produced from black/red grapes. However, these grapes are lighter in color compared to red wine because the skins are only left to macerate in the grape juice for some time. There are many different types of Rose wine. Types of Rose’ wine can vary just as much white and red wines, from sweet and dry, and are made from all different types of grapes.
The difference between sparkling wine and other types of fine is the bubbles. The bubbles result from the carbon dioxide that gets trapped in the wine during the second part of the fermentation process. The grapes can range from different types of grapes.
Wine Delivery Nairobi
LiquorStream is the most trusted online wine shop in Kenya. We have all wine categories including white wine, red wine, sparkling wines, champagnes, and Rose’ wine. We have wines from all parts of the word including Germany, Italy, Chile, Spain, and South Africa. We are the best online liquor store in Kenya selling and delivering all alcoholic drinks within Nairobi. Our drinks delivery services are free and fast. Whether you are searching for the best red sweet wines in Kenya or the best wines for ladies, we got it all.