- 13% ABV750 ml 1.5 litregran verano merlotKES 1,700 - KES 2,400
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresfrontera merlotKES 1,600 - KES 2,300
- 13% ABV750 mltall horse merlotKES 1,700
- 14% ABV750 mlboschendal lanoy cabernet merlotKES 3,700
- 12% ABV750 mlPorcupine Ridge MerlotKES 3,600
- 14% ABV750 mlKWV merlotKES 2,350
- 12% ABV750 mltommasi merlotKES 2,000
- 12% ABV750 mlarbor mist merlotKES 1,700
- 13% ABV750 mlcasillero del diablo merlotKES 2,100
- 13% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresgato negro cabernet merlotKES 2,000 - KES 2,500
- 13% ABV750 mlboschendal 1685 merlotKES 4,000
- 12% ABV750 mlJacob's creek classic merlotKES 3,800
- 11% ABV700 mlAstoria merlotKES 3,900
- 13% ABV750 mlVan Loveren MerlotKES 3,100
- 14% ABV750 mlDurbanville hills merlotKES 2,350
- 14% ABV750 mlZonnebloem MerlotKES 2,600
- 14% ABV750 mlSpier signature merlotKES 2,200
- 13% ABV750 mlCremaschi furlotti reserva merlotKES 1,950
- 13% ABV750 mlClearwater Cove MerlotKES 2,645
- 14% ABV750 mlDeetlefts MerlotKES 2,650
- 13% ABV750 mlGeyser Peak MerlotKES 1,945
- 13% ABV750 mlQuereu merlotKES 1,999
- 13% ABV750 mlrafale merlotKES 2,200
- 14% ABV750 mlExcelsior merlotKES 2,100
- 12% ABV750 mlZonin MerlotKES 2,500
- 14% ABV750 mlDouglas green merlotKES 2,100
- 13% ABV1.5 litreZapallares merlotKES 2,600
- 14% ABV750 mlNiel Joubert MerlotKES 1,950
- 13% ABV750 ml14 Hands MerlotKES 2,745
- 14% ABV750 mlNeethlingshof merlotKES 3,100
- 13% ABV750 mlAngove long row merlotKES 1,900
- 13% ABV750 mlB&G merlotKES 2,700
- 13% ABV750 mlRed Diamond MerlotKES 2,500
- 12% ABV750 mlFuego Austral MerlotKES 1,799
- 14% ABV750 mlAsara MerlotKES 3,475
- 12% ABV5 litresPeter Vella Vineyards MerlotKES 4,950
- 13% ABV750 mlHardys MerlotKES 1,900
- 13% ABV750 mlCalvet Varietals MerlotKES 2,000
- 13% ABV750 mlBarefoot MerlotKES 1,750
- 12% ABV750 mlTantehue MerlotKES 2,200
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litreCielo merlotKES 2,300 - KES 2,950
- 13% ABV750 mlEl Chivo MerlotKES 1,450
- 13% ABV750 mlVondeling MerlotKES 1,575
- 13% ABV750 mlLa Motte MerlotKES 2,599
- 14% ABV750 mlDurbanville Hills Merlot RhinofldKES 2,900
- 13% ABV750 mlLeopards Leap MerlotKES 1,875
- 13% ABV750 mlTommasi Le Prunee MerlotKES 5,000
- 14% ABV750 mlBacalhoa MerlotKES 3,700
- 14% ABV750 mlHill & Dale MerlotKES 2,500
- 13% ABV750 mlHill & Dale Rose MerlotKES 2,500
- 13% ABV750 mlWolf Blass Eaglehawk MerlotKES 1,650
- 14% ABV750 mlTrapiche Oak Cask MerlotKES 2,900
- 11% ABV750 mlCanti MerlotKES 1,990
- 14% ABV750 mlFootprint MerlotKES 2,250
- 13% ABV250 mlSpier Signature Merlot CanKES 600Out of stock
- 11% ABV750 mlCanti Merlot RoséKES 1,985
- 14% ABV750 mlDurbanville Hills Merlot RoseKES 2,500
- 13% ABV750 mlLutzville MerlotKES 2,999
- 14% ABV750 mlDurbanville Hills Collectors Reserve MerlotKES 3,850
- 12% ABV750 mlCesari Essere MerlotKES 2,450
- 11% ABV750 mlJust Roberto Veneto MerlotKES 2,350
- 14% ABV750 mlBaron Philippe De Rothschild MerlotKES 2,900
- 13% ABV750 mlVina Tarapaca MerlotKES 2,350
- 12% ABV750 mlVieille Grange MerlotKES 2,350
- 14% ABV750 mlLouis Eschenauer MerlotKES 2,599
- 13% ABV750 mlEl Emperador MerlotKES 2,750
- 13% ABV750 mlOyster Bay MerlotKES 5,000
- 13% ABV750 mlWolf Blass Red Label Cabernet MerlotKES 1,950
- 12% ABV750 mlMouton Cadet Reserve Saint EmilionKES 4,999
- 12% ABV750 mlTocornal MerlotKES 1,750
Wines in Kenya
Wine remains to be the most popular drink across the world. There are many types of wines in Kenya leading to a wide array of wines ranging from good cheap wines to expensive wines in Kenya. Wines have become an important part of our religious, social, and cultural life. Today, we not only take wine with almost all the food pairings but we gift our friends and family. There are three types of wines based on their color which include white wines, red whites, and rose’.
Wine is basically an alcoholic drink that is produced from fermented grapes. The grapes used to make wine are exceptionally smaller in size, sweeter, have thick skins, and contain seeds. Commercial wine companies use more than 1,300 types of wine grapes in the production of different types of wine. The types of grapes, yeast, and fermentation process results in different styles of wine largely known as wine folly. These styles can include still wins, sparkling wines, fortified wines, and aromatized wines.
Wines can further be classified as sweet, dry, and oaky, bitter, off-dry, acidic, bold, or smooth. These classifications are largely based on how the wine tastes in one’s mouth.
Although wines are produced in many parts of the world, France, Spain, and Italy remain the largest producers of wine. They are famous for the best quality wines in the world, and most popular wine types of wine. South African Wines are also gaining popularity in Kenya and across the world. Wines get their color from the grape skins
Types of Wine in Kenya and their prices.
Wines can be classified into five major categories.
· Red Wine
· White Wine
· Rose Wine
· Sparkling Wine
All the types of wines in the world fit in at least one of the categories. Some wines can fit in two of the categories. For instance, there are red sparkling wines, white sparkling wine, and sparkling champagnes.
Wine Classifications based on Grape Varieties
Red Wine Types
Syrah/Shiraz – plum and chocolate, full-bodied, dry, blueberry flavors
Cabernet Sauvignon – full bodied, flavors, dry, black currant, and black cherry.
Pinot Noir – light-to medium bodied, fruit and berry flavors, and off-dry
Merlot- Medium-to full-bodied
Zinfandel- Fruit flavors and berry, off-dry, high alcohol, medium-to-full-body
Malbec – Dry, full-bodied, chocolate, flavors of dark fruit
Types of white wine
Sauvignon Blanc – has green fresh fruity flavors, off-dry, acidic, and light-to-medium bodied.
Chardonnay – citrus, flavors of apple, dry, medium bodied, and tropical fruit flavors.
Pinot Grigio/Gris – light to medium –bodied, light fruit flavors, citrus, off-dry.
Riesling – fruity flavors of lime and apple, off-dry to white, light bodied.
Moscato (Muscat) – juicy fruity flavor, sweet, light-bodied.
Rose’ wines are produced from black/red grapes. However, these grapes are lighter in color compared to red wine because the skins are only left to macerate in the grape juice for some time. There are many different types of Rose wine. Types of Rose’ wine can vary just as much white and red wines, from sweet and dry, and are made from all different types of grapes.
The difference between sparkling wine and other types of fine is the bubbles. The bubbles result from the carbon dioxide that gets trapped in the wine during the second part of the fermentation process. The grapes can range from different types of grapes.
Wine Delivery Nairobi
LiquorStream is the most trusted online wine shop in Kenya. We have all wine categories including white wine, red wine, sparkling wines, champagnes, and Rose’ wine. We have wines from all parts of the word including Germany, Italy, Chile, Spain, and South Africa. We are the best online liquor store in Kenya selling and delivering all alcoholic drinks within Nairobi. Our drinks delivery services are free and fast. Whether you are searching for the best red sweet wines in Kenya or the best wines for ladies, we got it all.