Chardonnay wine brands
- 12% ABV750 ml 1.5 litresfrontera chardonnayKES 1,600 - KES 2,300
- 12% ABV750 mlJacob's creek classic chardonnayKES 3,800
- 6% ABV750 mlarbor mist chardonnayKES 1,700
- 14% ABV750 mlboschendal elgin chardonnayKES 3,900
- 12% ABV750 mltilia chardonnayKES 1,700
- 13% ABV750 mlKWV chardonnayKES 1,800
- 13% ABV750 mlCasillero Del Diablo ChardonnayKES 2,100
- 14% ABV750 mlCatena alta chardonnayKES 8,000
- 12% ABV750 mlJacob's creek classic semillion chardonnayKES 3,250
- 13% ABV750 mlStellenbosch Vineyards Unwooded ChardonnayKES 2,445
- 12% ABV750 mlTeperberg Impression ChardonnayKES 2,300
- 14% ABV750 mlExcelsior ChardonnayKES 2,100
- 13% ABV750 mlParker Favourite son chardonnayKES 2,200
- 13% ABV750 mlGeyser peak chardonnayKES 1,945
- 13% ABV750 mlZonnebloem ChardonnayKES 2,000
- 12% ABV750 mlWaterford Estate ChardonnayKES 5,199
- 13% ABV750 ml14 Hands ChardonnayKES 2,875
- 13% ABV750 mlNiel Joubert ChardonnayKES 1,575
- 12% ABV750 mlAegerter Brut ChardonnayKES 2,299
- 13% ABV750 mlTrapiche Oak Cask ChardonnayKES 2,800
- 12% ABV750 mlHardys ChardonnayKES 1,900
- 13% ABV3 ltrsRobertson Winery ChardonnayKES 4,580
- 12% ABV750 mlGato Negro ChardonnayKES 2,000
- 12% ABV1.5 litre 750 mlCielo ChardonnayKES 2,200 - KES 2,200
- 13% ABV750 mlBellingham ChardonnayKES 1,745
- 13% ABV750 mlMAN ChardonnayKES 2,675
- 13% ABV750 mlBoschendal 1685 ChardonnayKES 3,800
- 13% ABV3 ltrsAustralian Bush ChardonnayKES 3,250Out of stock
- 13% ABV750 mlCono Sur Reserva Especial ChardonnayKES 2,300
- 13% ABV750 mlFootprint ChardonnayKES 2,100
- 14% ABV750 mlDomaine La Baume ChardonnayKES 3,299
- 12% ABV750 mlCoral Reef ChardonnayKES 1,900
- 13% ABV750 mlGamla ChardonnayKES 2,750
- 13% ABV750 mlBarefoot ChardonnayKES 1,799
- 12% ABV750 mlB&G Chardonnay BrutKES 3,600
- 13% ABV750 mlLouis Eschenauer ChardonnayKES 2,599
- 13% ABV750 mlAngove Organic ChardonnayKES 2,699
- 14% ABV750 mlVan Loveren ChardonnayKES 2,100
- 11% ABV750 mlCanti ChardonnayKES 1,850
- 13% ABV750 mlTall Horse ChardonnayKES 1,850
- 13% ABV750 mlFinca Las Moras Barrel Select ChardonnayKES 2,200
- 14% ABV750 mlYarden ChardonnayKES 3,500
- 13% ABV750 mlWolf Blass Eaglehawk ChardonnayKES 1,750
- 13% ABV750 mlCatena ChardonnayKES 2,900
- 13% ABV750 mlHill & Dale ChardonnayKES 2,500
- 13% ABV750 mlBeach House ChardonnayKES 1,700
- 12% ABV750 ml35 South ChardonnayKES 2,000
- 14% ABV750 mlYarden Katzrin ChardonnayKES 6,850
- 13% ABV750 mlDark Horse ChardonnayKES 1,990
- 13% ABV750 mlTrivento Reserve ChardonnayKES 2,000
- 13% ABV750 mlNavarro Correas Reserva Seleccion ChardonnayKES 3,800
- 12% ABV750 mlPenfolds Koonunga Hill ChardonnayKES 2,495
- 12% ABV750 mlB&G Chablis ChardonnayKES 4,999
- 13% ABV750 mlBarton And Guestier Pouilly Fuisse ChardonnayKES 5,800
- 12% ABV750 mlTocornal ChardonnayKES 1,999
- 13% ABV750 mlDurbanville Hills Collectors Reserve ChardonnayKES 2,900
- 13% ABV750 ml19 Crimes ChardonnayKES 2,050
- 13% ABV750 mlPenfolds Max's ChardonnayKES 4,950
- 13% ABV750 mlEl Emperador ChardonnayKES 2,700
- 13% ABV750 mlCasillero Del Diablo Reserva Especial ChardonnayKES 2,550
- 13% ABV750 mlFinca Flichman Misterio ChardonnayKES 3,050
- 13% ABV750 mlVan Loveren Christina ChardonnayKES 3,100
- 13% ABV750 mlFlagstone Poetry ChardonnayKES 2,400
- 12% ABV750 mlBadgers Creek Chardonnay SemillonKES 2,600
Wines in Kenya
Wine remains to be the most popular drink across the world. There are many types of wines in Kenya leading to a wide array of wines ranging from good cheap wines to expensive wines in Kenya. Wines have become an important part of our religious, social, and cultural life. Today, we not only take wine with almost all the food pairings but we gift our friends and family. There are three types of wines based on their color which include white wines, red whites, and rose’.
Wine is basically an alcoholic drink that is produced from fermented grapes. The grapes used to make wine are exceptionally smaller in size, sweeter, have thick skins, and contain seeds. Commercial wine companies use more than 1,300 types of wine grapes in the production of different types of wine. The types of grapes, yeast, and fermentation process results in different styles of wine largely known as wine folly. These styles can include still wins, sparkling wines, fortified wines, and aromatized wines.
Wines can further be classified as sweet, dry, and oaky, bitter, off-dry, acidic, bold, or smooth. These classifications are largely based on how the wine tastes in one’s mouth.
Although wines are produced in many parts of the world, France, Spain, and Italy remain the largest producers of wine. They are famous for the best quality wines in the world, and most popular wine types of wine. South African Wines are also gaining popularity in Kenya and across the world. Wines get their color from the grape skins
Types of Wine in Kenya and their prices.
Wines can be classified into five major categories.
· Red Wine
· White Wine
· Rose Wine
· Sparkling Wine
All the types of wines in the world fit in at least one of the categories. Some wines can fit in two of the categories. For instance, there are red sparkling wines, white sparkling wine, and sparkling champagnes.
Wine Classifications based on Grape Varieties
Red Wine Types
Syrah/Shiraz – plum and chocolate, full-bodied, dry, blueberry flavors
Cabernet Sauvignon – full bodied, flavors, dry, black currant, and black cherry.
Pinot Noir – light-to medium bodied, fruit and berry flavors, and off-dry
Merlot- Medium-to full-bodied
Zinfandel- Fruit flavors and berry, off-dry, high alcohol, medium-to-full-body
Malbec – Dry, full-bodied, chocolate, flavors of dark fruit
Types of white wine
Sauvignon Blanc – has green fresh fruity flavors, off-dry, acidic, and light-to-medium bodied.
Chardonnay – citrus, flavors of apple, dry, medium bodied, and tropical fruit flavors.
Pinot Grigio/Gris – light to medium –bodied, light fruit flavors, citrus, off-dry.
Riesling – fruity flavors of lime and apple, off-dry to white, light bodied.
Moscato (Muscat) – juicy fruity flavor, sweet, light-bodied.
Rose’ wines are produced from black/red grapes. However, these grapes are lighter in color compared to red wine because the skins are only left to macerate in the grape juice for some time. There are many different types of Rose wine. Types of Rose’ wine can vary just as much white and red wines, from sweet and dry, and are made from all different types of grapes.
The difference between sparkling wine and other types of fine is the bubbles. The bubbles result from the carbon dioxide that gets trapped in the wine during the second part of the fermentation process. The grapes can range from different types of grapes.
Wine Delivery Nairobi
LiquorStream is the most trusted online wine shop in Kenya. We have all wine categories including white wine, red wine, sparkling wines, champagnes, and Rose’ wine. We have wines from all parts of the word including Germany, Italy, Chile, Spain, and South Africa. We are the best online liquor store in Kenya selling and delivering all alcoholic drinks within Nairobi. Our drinks delivery services are free and fast. Whether you are searching for the best red sweet wines in Kenya or the best wines for ladies, we got it all.