- 37% ABV750 ml 1 litreBeefeater pink ginKES 2,600 - KES 2,999
- 43% ABV750 mlmusgrave pink ginKES 7,600
- 37% ABV750 mlGibson’s Pink GinKES 2,300
- 37% ABV1 litreBombay BrambleKES 3,600
- 37% ABV700 mlLarios RoseKES 2,699
- 38% ABV700 mlMermaid Pink GinKES 7,500
- 47% ABV700 mlSakurao Limited Japanese Dry GinKES 12,500
- 40% ABV750 mlKinross PinkKES 2,800
- 40% ABV750 mlBloom jasmine & RoseKES 4,800
- 40% ABV750 mlMistral GinKES 4,700
- 40% ABV750 mlVictoria's StagKES 4,950
- 37% ABV700 mlGilbeys PinkKES 2,199
- 40% ABV700 mlRose D'Argent Strawberry GinKES 2,499
- 37% ABV700 mlCubical KissKES 5,900
- 37% ABV750 mlZafiro Premium GinKES 2,500
- 41% ABV750 ml 1 litreMalfy Gin RosaKES 5,870 - KES 6,850
- 44% ABV700 mlBlue Bottle Pink GinKES 6,450
- 37% ABV700 mlMg Rosa GinKES 2,950
- 40% ABV700 mlChase Pink Grapefruit And PomeloKES 10,700
- 38% ABV750 mlGreenalls Rosea GrandisKES 3,350
- 42% ABV700 mlCornish Pink Rock GinKES 7,400
- 37% ABV750 ml 1 litreGordons pinkKES 2,269 - KES 2,749
- 43% ABV1 litre 700 mlWhitley Neill Pink Grapefruit GinKES 3,700 - KES 4,200
Gin is a clear flavored spirit produced from the distillation of fermented grain mash. A number of botanicals are added during the distillation process, but the predominant flavor must be derived from juniper berries. The juniper berries and other botanicals give gin brands the pleasant, floral, and assertively piney and woodsy flavors. By law, this neutral spirit must also contain ethanol derived from agricultural products.
Although gin brands are produced from many parts of the World, England exports most gin brands, such as London dry gin brands. While you can enjoy Gin neat, it is worthwhile noting that Gin remains a popular choice for sophisticated, upscale cocktails.
Types of Gin in Kenya
There are many types of gin brands across the world. These include;
London dry gin – Highly aromatic, very dry, light-bodied, and increasingly pronounced juniper notes. It is largely used as a benchmark for gin quality and does not allow the addition of artificial or botanical flavors after the distillation process.
Plymouth gin: Originates from Plymouth & Co. distillery and is characterized by lighter and citrus flavors.
Flavored Gin: Flavored gins use different ingredients to spice and flavor the spirit. Flavored gins can range from herbaceous, floral, fruity, earthy, or other spice ingredients.
Sloe gin: This is a gin-based liqueur that is produced by infusing sloe berries with gin spirit.
Other types of Gin include dry Gin, craft gin, and international-style-gin, all of which you can order at the best gin price in Kenya from our online shop.
Modern gins have spice notes that may sometimes overpower the juniper aromas. Most feature stronger lavender, rose, citrus, coriander, or cucumber notes.
Gin Price in Kenya
The taste and quality of different Gin brands vary from one reputable brand to another, and so do their prices. At LiquorStream, we endeavor to bring you all the gin brands from across the world and offer them at both affordable and premium gin prices.
Gin Brands in Kenya
Every gin enthusiast has a gin brand that tickles their palate. We have EABL drinks like Gilbeys gin, and we offer this drink at the best Gilbeys gin price in Kenya. We also have other best-selling gin brands imported from international markets. These include Gordon's Gin, Tanqueray, Hendrick's Gin, Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire, and other best gins in Kenya.
How do you drink Gin?
Barrel-aged Gin serves best on its own, and you can therefore take it neat. However, most gin brands make delicious cocktails, especially when mixed with tonic. You can craft tasteful cocktails with Gin and Tonic, Martini, Singapore Sling, and Negroni.
Food pairings that go well with Gin include smoked salmon, strong cheeses, strong cheeses, cucumber-based appetizers, and British dishes including chips and fish.