- 40% ABV700 ml 1 litrehennessy xoKES 33,600 - KES 37,500
- 40% ABV700 mlAlbert Jarraud xoKES 18,900
- 40% ABV700 mlremy martin xoKES 24,000
- 40% ABV700 mlcamus xoKES 28,000
- 40% ABV700 mlMeukow XO cognacKES 9,789
- 40% ABV750 mlDusse XO cognacKES 26,499Out of stock
- 40% ABV700 mlHine Antique XOKES 27,300
- 40% ABV700 mlcourvoisier XOKES 23,000
- 40% ABV700 mlRemy Martin Reserve Cellar Selection 28KES 29,649
- 40% ABV700 mlBisquit XOKES 29,700
- 40% ABV700 mlGodet Xo Fine Champagne CognacKES 19,699
- 40% ABV700 mlGodet xoKES 19,500
- 40% ABV700 mlBaron Otard XO goldKES 23,199
- 40% ABV750 mlmartell cordon BleuKES 19,000
- 40% ABV700 mlmartell xoKES 29,950
- 40% ABV700 mlcamus XO borderiesKES 68,000
- 40% ABV700 mlhennessy paradisKES 270,000
- 40% ABV700 mlComte Joseph XOKES 24,299Out of stock
- 40% ABV700 mlGautier XOKES 24,799
- 40% ABV700 mlDuc De Fugue XoKES 39,500
- 40% ABV700 mlDuc De Fugue Extra CognacKES 69,500
- 40% ABV700 mlDelamain XoKES 19,500
- 40% ABV700 mlDavidoff XoKES 29,150
Cognac Brands in Kenya
Every sip of cognac brandy reminds you of the French popular belief that Cognac is made from l’eau de vie (‘the water of life’). Cognac is a protected brandy that must meet certain regulations that define the rich velvety brown spirit. The most expensive grapes used in the production of cognac come from specific regions including Petite Champagne and Charente’s Grande Champagne district. This makes some cognac brands truly luxurious.
Cognac enthusiasts acknowledge that cognac is one of those drinks that hold the secrets to the beauty of life. Sharing a glass of cognac turns your world into everything you ever imagined and more.
More about Cognac
Cognac is a carefully crafted type of brandy that comes from the commune of Cognac, France. Cognac is distilled from base wines that are primarily from Folle Blanche, Ugni Blanc, and Colombard. The double distillation happens exclusively in copper pot stills resulting to a clear liquid known as l’eau de vie which has about 70% ABV.
After distillation, the l’eau de vie is put in French oak barrels to start the aging process. The French oak barrels must be sourced from Troncais or Limousin.
Categories of Cognac
Cognac is classified using different label designations to denote the number of years the l’eau de vie has aged in oak barrels. These include
XXO (Extra Extra Old) Aged for 14 years or more in oak cask
XO (Extra Old) –Aged for about 10 years in oak casks
V.S.O.P (Very Superior Old Pale) –Aged for 4 years in casks
V.S (Very Special) - Aged for about 2 years in oak cask
Over the years, cognac has acquired immense love, fame, and respect by a huge number of cognac enthusiasts. Some of our best-selling brands include;
Hennessy, Courvoisier, Louis XIII, Remy Martin, Martell, Shutsoff, and Camus.
Wondering where to buy Remy Martin VSOP in Kenya or searching for the best Martell Price in Kenya, our online liquor shop is where you find the best cognac prices in Kenya.
Shop from us
Our online liquor shop is stocked with a wide array of cognac brands. Browse to order all types of cognac brands in Kenya at the best cognac prices. Our alcohol online shop is passionate about providing fast and efficient services that bridge the gap between you and your favorite brand of cognac. We have riders that deliver your order in 30 minutes or less within Nairobi and its environs.